Kyland focuses on research and implementation around the total solution of Industrial Control Networking. We are a leading innovator of solutions in the field of industrial networking technology. Our mission is to build the next generation industrial control ecosystems based on internet connectivity. (http://www.kyland.com)
Purpose of this Position
· To maximize sales of defined territory for assigned products.
· To improve Kyland’s brand awareness in CIS market
· Achieve and exceed sales target of assigned territory (CIS).
· Understand target market’s eco-system by identifying key players and develop engagement plan.
· Achieve business development targets and goals for the target market and customers by executing the engagement plan.
· Identify events, and establish the right approach of participation to boost Kyland’s market awareness and proactively seek new industrial needs to add new selling points for the company’s solutions and/or services.
· Become an expert of channel management, channel sales and territory management through systematic, efficient with implementation approach.
· Be responsible for successful project management and implementation.
· Be the primary interface or window with responsible channel partners through which the channel partners and the company can maintain a high degree of win-win relationship, with good trust and mutual respect.
· Have a good understanding of key accounts organizational structure, business plan and long term strategies in order to provide them with added product value and gain market trend through this relationship.
· Customer Satisfaction – Achieve customer satisfaction target in the responsible territory.
· Be responsible for timely and accurate required performance reports and their proper distribution, review and analysis.
· Engineering degree. Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar major is preferred.
· 5 to 8 years of experience of working experience in industrial communication market.
· Successful track record of selling Industrial equipment solutions.
· Must be able to travel extensively in Russia and CIS.
· Able to communicate well with senior executives of channel partners and major customers.
· Able to schedule and conduct presentations, seminars and training to large groups.
· Fluent in English and Russian.
· Location of the position: Moscow, Russia